So you recently changed your email password or had it reset and now you're receiving the following popup on your phone:
Please follow the below steps to change the password on your mobile phone
1. Choose Settings
2. Click on the Password field and enter your new password
3. Under Outgoing Mail Server Click on the SMTP Option
4. Now that you're under the SMTP tab, go down to where you see Primary Server and click on gm1.gsiresource.com
5. Again, input your new password.
6. Click Done, Accounts, and Done and then you should see this screen
7. Go back to your email and you should be able to refresh your email and receive any new emails
If you have any questions, comments, or issues, please reach out to our Helpdesk by phone at 412-567-6300, by email at email@example.com, or by submitting a ticket at https://help.greysignal.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Please sign in to leave a comment.