GreySignal allows you to send 100% encrypted email using GreyMail. When created a message, simply click the "Encrypt" button before clicking send. This will add a special tag that tells the system you are want to fully encrypt this message.
Articles in this section
- Changing Your Email Password on Your Phone
- Adding a Signature to your Email
- Out Of Office Reply
- New Email Notifications
- How do I provide feature requests?
- Is my phone or tablet compatible with GreyMail?
- What size attachments can I send?
- Does GreyMail have ads?
- How do I get support?
- Can I send full encrypted email?