The backups require a small software agent to be loaded on the computer(s) to be backed up, and there is small administrator program that can be installed on any number of computers to administer the agents.
Articles in this section
- How long does it take?
- Are backups incremental?
- How is data stored?
- What software do you use?
- What software will be loaded on my computer?
- After installation, can I make modifications to my configuration?
- What kind of information is available to the administrator?
- Is GreyVault the same as uploading to a FTP server?
- How often will my computer be backed up?
- Will GreyVault backup all Operating System and “System State” information?
Please sign in to leave a comment.