No, but our system has the ability to completely backup and restore all supported platforms. Some clients back up only their data files, while others back up their programs and operating systems. Select only the files, directories, or drives that you wish to back up. Of course, GreyVault can only restore the data you back up. Make sure you are backing up all your critical files.
Articles in this section
- How long does it take?
- Are backups incremental?
- How is data stored?
- What software do you use?
- What software will be loaded on my computer?
- After installation, can I make modifications to my configuration?
- What kind of information is available to the administrator?
- Is GreyVault the same as uploading to a FTP server?
- How often will my computer be backed up?
- Will GreyVault backup all Operating System and “System State” information?