The corrupt files get backed up and stored on our system. A backlog of backup sets that you can restore from will allow you to go back and restore files from the last date that the files were valid. That's why having a sufficient backups retained in our vaults is important.
Articles in this section
- How long does it take?
- Are backups incremental?
- How is data stored?
- What software do you use?
- What software will be loaded on my computer?
- After installation, can I make modifications to my configuration?
- What kind of information is available to the administrator?
- Is GreyVault the same as uploading to a FTP server?
- How often will my computer be backed up?
- Will GreyVault backup all Operating System and “System State” information?