No. Every backup is a SmartFull® backup. Our system does this by cataloging all included files each backup session then transmitting only the changed or new files. From a restore standpoint, each backup is a full, complete image of the data that was selected at the time of each backup. If you need to restore, simply select the backup you wish to restore from and restore the files you need.
Articles in this section
- How long does it take?
- Are backups incremental?
- How is data stored?
- What software do you use?
- What software will be loaded on my computer?
- After installation, can I make modifications to my configuration?
- What kind of information is available to the administrator?
- Is GreyVault the same as uploading to a FTP server?
- How often will my computer be backed up?
- Will GreyVault backup all Operating System and “System State” information?