You need a reliable, dedicated Internet connection. A reliable connection at DSL speeds or better is sufficient for most clients. The faster your connection, the more efficiently your backups will run.
Articles in this section
- How long does it take?
- Are backups incremental?
- How is data stored?
- What software do you use?
- What software will be loaded on my computer?
- After installation, can I make modifications to my configuration?
- What kind of information is available to the administrator?
- Is GreyVault the same as uploading to a FTP server?
- How often will my computer be backed up?
- Will GreyVault backup all Operating System and “System State” information?
Please sign in to leave a comment.