We use a variety of software packages in the backup, monitoring and reporting functions of our service. These components are a compilation of internally developed software and assembled packages -- both proprietary and non-proprietary - from industry-leading developers.
Articles in this section
- How long does it take?
- Are backups incremental?
- How is data stored?
- What software do you use?
- What software will be loaded on my computer?
- After installation, can I make modifications to my configuration?
- What kind of information is available to the administrator?
- Is GreyVault the same as uploading to a FTP server?
- How often will my computer be backed up?
- Will GreyVault backup all Operating System and “System State” information?
Please sign in to leave a comment.