Each time a backup is executed, a log file and a catalog are created. The log file is an audit trail for the backup and displays the start time, connection information, statistics, and summary information regarding the backup. The catalog is an index of all the files contained in the backup and contains file attribute information, dates, full directory information, and sizes.
Articles in this section
- How long does it take?
- Are backups incremental?
- How is data stored?
- What software do you use?
- What software will be loaded on my computer?
- After installation, can I make modifications to my configuration?
- What kind of information is available to the administrator?
- Is GreyVault the same as uploading to a FTP server?
- How often will my computer be backed up?
- Will GreyVault backup all Operating System and “System State” information?
Please sign in to leave a comment.