None! Once you schedule the time and frequency of your backups during installation, the backups run automatically. We do recommend that you check your backup source and logs periodically to ensure that the proper files are included and no pertinent files are being skipped.
Articles in this section
- How long does it take?
- Are backups incremental?
- How is data stored?
- What software do you use?
- What software will be loaded on my computer?
- After installation, can I make modifications to my configuration?
- What kind of information is available to the administrator?
- Is GreyVault the same as uploading to a FTP server?
- How often will my computer be backed up?
- Will GreyVault backup all Operating System and “System State” information?