That depends on the type of data. The amount of compression varies widely from 85% compression for text files to 0% compression for compressed image files. A typical client gets between 25% and 75% compression. You can use our QuickQuote™ calculator with typical compression ratios factored in to get a broad estimate cost, but the free trial is the best way to determine compression.
Articles in this section
- How long does it take?
- Are backups incremental?
- How is data stored?
- What software do you use?
- What software will be loaded on my computer?
- After installation, can I make modifications to my configuration?
- What kind of information is available to the administrator?
- Is GreyVault the same as uploading to a FTP server?
- How often will my computer be backed up?
- Will GreyVault backup all Operating System and “System State” information?
Please sign in to leave a comment.