Your entire organization's backups can be remotely managed from any Windows machine (firewall/VPN permitting). A single LAN administrator can configure backups and perform instant restores for all computers even at remote sites.
Articles in this section
- How long does it take?
- Are backups incremental?
- How is data stored?
- What software do you use?
- What software will be loaded on my computer?
- After installation, can I make modifications to my configuration?
- What kind of information is available to the administrator?
- Is GreyVault the same as uploading to a FTP server?
- How often will my computer be backed up?
- Will GreyVault backup all Operating System and “System State” information?