Yes. GreySignal can download your data to mobile media -- either USB drives or mini-vaults - for next day delivery. Recently, a client informed GreySignal at 11:00 on a Sunday morning that he had a catastrophic failure and needed his data shipped via mobile vault. The data was delivered across country and arrived at 9:00 p.m. the same evening.
Articles in this section
- Can I restore to a new computer running a different operating system than I backed up from?
- Is there a charge to restore my data?
- Can I restore to an alternate location to avoid overwriting a file?
- Can I do a "full" recovery including the System State and Active Directory?
- Is there a quicker way than online to restore large volumes of data?
- How do I restore my data?
Please sign in to leave a comment.