You can retain as many backups as you want for as long as you require. The server backup agents are totally customizable. At the lower volume levels, the number of backups retained affects cost. The retained backups can be any combination of daily, weekly, monthly, or annual backups. For high volumes (usually 250 GB and above), the monthly charge is calculated based on cumulative compressed volume, and the number of copies that can be retained is unlimited. If you back up laptops or workstations using the Windows Workstation agent, only 7 backups are retained.
Articles in this section
- How long does it take?
- Are backups incremental?
- How is data stored?
- What software do you use?
- What software will be loaded on my computer?
- After installation, can I make modifications to my configuration?
- What kind of information is available to the administrator?
- Is GreyVault the same as uploading to a FTP server?
- How often will my computer be backed up?
- Will GreyVault backup all Operating System and “System State” information?