At the time you have scheduled, your computer will make a secure TCP/IP connection to our servers. Your data will be encrypted before leaving your site, then transmitted to GreyVault and stored in our secure facility. When the backup is done, you will be notified via E-Mail of the status.
Articles in this section
- How long does it take?
- Are backups incremental?
- How is data stored?
- What software do you use?
- What software will be loaded on my computer?
- After installation, can I make modifications to my configuration?
- What kind of information is available to the administrator?
- Is GreyVault the same as uploading to a FTP server?
- How often will my computer be backed up?
- Will GreyVault backup all Operating System and “System State” information?