You probably are storing more information than your subscription allows. You may want to edit your backuo set and uncheck some unneeded files/folders. You may also wish to get a hold of our support team and request help, or increase your quota level.
Articles in this section
- I keep exceeding my quota, what do I do?
- Exceeded Quota
- Could not establish a connection to the backup server, the user specified not to retry
- The operation was ended due to an exception
- No permissions to backup exchange server or the store was not mounted
- No files could be processed
- Local client disk is full or inaccessible
- Client side SQL backup error
- Could not connect to some computers, check credentials or specified host