GreySignal & CareRite goals are simple. We only need to make our customer happy by solving their tickets. How we do so ? We do so by the following:
- Solving technical problems efficiently
- Personal touch on the customer responses
- Making updates even when we there is nothing to do updates on.
- Be proactive.
KNOWLEDGMENT AND HONESTY WITH OURSELF
Well now this may sound simple but 9 out of 10, this is not the case. Example:
- Solving technical problems efficiently?A lot goes on to solving a ticket, sometimes we depend on other to solve one single problem (Corporate approval, requester lack of communication by email or phone, sometimes even equipment itself).
- Personal touch with the customers? Sometimes technicians concentrate so much on just one side of the tickets (more on the technical side) that they forget about the user itself. Making this harder for some technician to solve tickets and get a good rating at the end.
- Updates? Remember we support more than 20 facilities at least with remote support. We know that we are clotted with tickets but in reality giving the smallest updates, it can be just a couple of sentences, can make a difference on almost how the user respect you and admire your effort.
- Be proactive? If the user doesn't answer his/her emails ? What do you do ? Sit there and wait to her to respond ? NO. Just grab the phone and give them a call. If they don't answer the phone, go and call her co-workers. And if that doesn't work please make public comments saying that you were trying to get in contact with her.
HOW TO COUNTERATTACK THIS FOUR MAYOR PROBLEMS
- Solving technical problems efficiently? Time management is key on this. SLA on tickets lets us know when we have to reply back to our customer. If you sort your tickets by SLA you will see your next coming ticket that you have to work on ASAP! Example
Let's say for argument sake that you have a problem on which it would take you 4 hours to complete but your next ticket on queue on which it's SLA is to answer on 2 hours you can do 2 things:
- On that 2 hourse before replying back please use google and other technicians on the group to solve your issue.
- Exactly on the 2 hours mark. Reply to your other ticket on the queue and ask for something or even just a memo email saying " We still working on it" with some personal touch obviously.