How to reset your Voicemail Password at Riverside
Step by Step
- If you have voicemail and cannot access it make note of your extension and Create a GREYSIGNAL Ticket.
- IT will then reset the Voicemail password.
- Once your Voicemail Password is reset by IT by default it is “12+your extension” i.e.: ext. 3112 password is now 123112
- Pickup the handset and press the “message” button and type in your extension.
- It will ask you for your password and now type 12 and your extension.
- The voicemail system will now tell you that the administrator has reset your voicemail password and it needs to be changed. It will ask you to press certain numbers.
- The voicemail system will ask you for your old password first. It is the 12+ extension that you typed in the beginning. Then you can now put the password you want to use. It can be atleast 4 digits.