- How long does it take?
- Are backups incremental?
- How is data stored?
- What software do you use?
- What software will be loaded on my computer?
- After installation, can I make modifications to my configuration?
- What kind of information is available to the administrator?
- Is GreyVault the same as uploading to a FTP server?
- How often will my computer be backed up?
- Will GreyVault backup all Operating System and “System State” information?
- What tasks do I have to do every day to run a backup?
- How many backups do you retain?
- How are open files handled?
- Do I need to backup my entire computer?
- How much data can I back up?
- How much compression can I expect from my data?
- How does the automatic backup scheduler work?
- How do I backup multiple computers? What about remote sites?
- What happens if I unknowingly back up corrupted files?
- What type of internet connection do I need?
- What if I have a transmission or connection failure during the backup?
- How do you handle virtualized environments?